Feel free to drop me a line to improve this list. I’ll update it regularly. Thank you
Categories: User Interface | Graphics | Mapping | Physics | Multimedia | Others
- bbUI.js - https://github.com/blackberry/bbUI.js
The goal of the bbUI toolkit is to provide a BlackBerry® User Experience and Design Language for HTML5 applications using the BlackBerry WebWorks framework. It provides common UI constructs that are found on the BlackBerry operating system so that you can create an application that follows the UI guidelines and looks at home on a BlackBerry with very little effort.
- HammerJS - http://eightmedia.github.com/hammer.js/
- Ninja UI - http://ninjaui.com/
Elegant theme, capable of exactly matching the look and feel of your site.
- SwipeJS - http://swipejs.com/
Swipe is a lightweight mobile slider with 1:1 touch movement, resistant bounds, scroll prevention, and completely library agnostic.
- AliceJS - http://blackberry.github.com/Alice/
- Artisan JS - http://artisanjs.com/
- EaselJS - http://createjs.com/#!/EaselJS
- Fabric.js - http://fabricjs.com/
Fabric.js is a framework that makes it easy to work with HTML5 canvas element. It is an interactive object model on top of canvas element. It is also an SVG-to-canvas (and canvas-to-SVG) parser.
- KineticJS - http://www.kineticjs.com/
- Raphaël - http://raphaeljs.com/
- three.js - http://mrdoob.github.com/three.js/
- TweenJS - http://createjs.com/#!/TweenJS
- Bing v7 - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg427610.aspx
- Leaflet - http://leaflet.cloudmade.com/reference.html
- OpenLayers - http://docs.openlayers.org/
- Popcorn.js - http://popcornjs.org/
- Processing.js - http://processingjs.org/
Processing.js is the sister project of the popular Processing visual programming language, designed for the web. Processing.js makes your data visualizations, digital art, interactive animations, educational graphs, video games, etc. work using web standards and without any plug-ins. You write code using the Processing language, include it in your web page, and Processing.js does the rest. It’s not magic, but almost.
- SoundJS - http://createjs.com/#!/SoundJS
- CreateJS - http://createjs.com/#!/CreateJS
- PreloadJS - http://createjs.com/#!/PreloadJS
- Zepto.js - http://zeptojs.com/